2. What particular incidents are Roland so ashamed of from Practice to Deceive?
seducing Sybill and hitting Penelope
cuckolding Joseph and hitting Penelope
Quentin's torture and hitting Penelope
3. What embarrassed Dudley, Roland's father?
Roland's shortened finger
Roland fainted during a fox-hunt
Roland's attachment to his mother
The fact that Roland was a bastard and half French
4. What is the name of Fiona's cat?
5. Thaddeus's play is called ...
The Gypsey and the Nobleman
As You Like It
My Lady Dairymaid
The Rake and the Dairymaid
6. Sir Roger Innings's nickname and real identity are
Second and Roland
Rogue and Roland
Fat Bastard and Freemon Torrey
Cabbage and Freemon Torrey
7. What slimy character from The Tyrant saves Roland at the end through his actions?
8. Which house is Roland's favorite?
9. Who was William Bond?
A local landowner
A sergeant under Lambert who saved Roland's horse
A Jacobite courier and friend to Roland
One of Fiona's suitors
10. Muffin, the Duke of Marbury loved a woman in his youth. Name her.